I am very pleased to announce that my latest client has now openend it’s doors!
Bang Sue Bar (named after a district in Bangkok) is located in the new Khao San Road location at 11 Charlotte Street, Toronto. The 18 taps currently feature gems from hyper local breweries, as well as some from rural Ontario (plus an international option):
- Collingwood Brewery Pilsner
- Stone Brewing IPA
- Black Bellows White
- Shiney Cider avec Pinot Noir
- Oast House Barn Raiser
- Redline Leather Interior
- Folly Inkhorn
- Shilow Beer Snob
- Indie Ale House Zombie Apocolypse
- Bench Brewing Citra Grove
- Muddy York Porter
- Tuque de Broue Gougounes Rousses
- Tuque de Broue La Cavalerie d’Houblons
- Halo Impossible Geometries
- Blood Brothers Abattoir
- The Colligwood Brewery Kingpost ESB
- Rainhard Brewing Neon Wasteland
Our goal is to rotate the lines frequently, with a focus on small batch one offs and seasonals.
But don’t just come for the beer; Cocktails created by Joshua LeBlanc & Adam Clift and food by chef Top Srisuphan are sure to please.